Trusted General Practice Law Firm
At Testa Heck Testa & White, P.A., our attorneys handle a broad range of legal matters for clients in Vineland and throughout South Jersey.
The scope of our practice includes:
- Civil litigation: Our lawyers represent plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of civil disputes in courts throughout New Jersey.
- Appeals: If your trial did not have a satisfactory outcome, we can help you explore the possibility of mounting an appeal. Our attorneys have the written and oral advocacy skills to prevail on the appellate level.
- Landlord-tenant: If you are engaged in a landlord-tenant dispute in New Jersey, we can protect your rights. We handle disputes involving leases, evictions, unlawful detainers and more.
- Collections: We provide efficient, aggressive representation in collection actions, employing a broad range of legal instruments to help our clients collect what is rightfully theirs.
- Social Security Disability: We help individuals with disabilities obtain Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
- Bankruptcy: If you are facing the burden of unmanageable debt, an experienced bankruptcy lawyer from our firm can help. We help clients obtain relief from adverse creditor actions, including wage garnishments and creditor harassment.
- Taxation: Attorney Todd W. Heck has a Master of Taxation degree. He assists individuals and businesses with their tax needs, including tax issues arising in business and real estate transactions, estate planning and probate.
- Government Representation: As a trusted law firm, our attorneys have had the honor of representing townships and local municipal governments and serving as their appointed legal counsel.
As a versatile general practice law firm, we are prepared to serve clients with multiple and overlapping legal needs. Clients save time and expense by not having to search for a new law firm when a new legal need arises.
Get The Legal Help You Need
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.