Michael L. Testa, Jr.
- Personal Injury
Michael L. Testa, Jr. is a graduate of the Villanova University School of Law and was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2001. Mr. Testa received his LL.M Trial Advocacy Degree from Temple University's nationally recognized Beasley School of Law in 2006. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Testa is engaged in the general practice of law. He is a member of the Board of Governors of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America-New Jersey (ATLA), the Board of Governors of ATLA (National) for the Young Lawyers Division, and the Cumberland County Bar Association Board of Trustees. In addition, Mr. Testa is a member and Chair of Vineland Regional Dance Company, and is the former Vice Chairman and current Chairman of the Vineland Downtown Improvement District/Main Street Organization Board of Directors and Vice Chair of Cumberland/Salem County Big Brothers Big Sisters and Board of Trustees for New Jersey State Bar.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- LL.M. - 2006
- Major: Trial Advocacy
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- New Jersey, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Member, Prior Parliamentarian of the Vineland Lions Club
- Vineland Downtown Improvement District/Main Street Organization Board of Directors, Former Vice Chairman and Current Chairman
- Vineland Regional Dance Company, Chair
- Cumberland/Salem County Big Brothers Big Sisters, Vice Chair
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America-New Jersey (ATLA), Member of the Board of Governors
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (National), Young Lawyers Division, Board of Governors
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Board of Trustees
- New Jersey State Bar, Board of Trustees
Current Employment Position