Justin joined the firm in 2006 following a clerkship with Judge G. Thomas Bowen in the Civil Division of Cumberland and Salem Counties. Justin has a diverse law practice with an emphasis on civil litigation. He assists individuals, families and small businesses in matters involving accidental injuries, business disputes, contracts and consumer fraud. Justin also represents both management and employees in employment matters, such as discrimination claims and disciplinary actions.
Additionally, Justin has significant experience in defending claims and lawsuits against local insurance companies and their policy holders. Finally, Justin has an active general practice, advising and representing clients in various areas of the law including landlord-tenant, collections, and construction.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiff and Defense)
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- General Practice
- New Jersey, 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2012
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Dean's Merit Scholar
- Rowan University, Glassboro, New Jersey
- Major: History
- Mega Concrete v. Smith, 2013 U.S. Dist Lexis 98660 , 2013, E.D. Pa.
- State v. Philpot, 2010 NJ Super V Pub Lexis 3020, 2010, D. N.J.
- Malibu Media v. Dors, 2013 U.S. Dist Lexis 56147, 2013, D. N.J.
- Spirit Brands
- Middle Township
- Code Green Solar, LLC
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
Past Employment Positions
Pro Bono Activities
- Cumberland County Bar Foundation, 2006 to Present
- Delta Kappa Epsilon