Michael L. Testa Sr.
Michael L. Testa, Sr.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Negligence
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile and Construction Accidents
- Environmental and Commercial Litigation
Michael L. Testa, the senior partner of the firm, is a graduate of the Villanova University School of Law and was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 1975. Mr. Testa has been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as both a Civil and Criminal Trial Attorney, and has been certified in Civil Trial Advocacy and by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
In the area of Civil Litigation, he concentrates on the handling of all types of personal injury matters including medical negligence, product liability, wrongful death, automobile and construction accidents, and environmental and commercial litigation. Mr. Testa is author of numerous published articles and is a frequent lecturer on trial practice. He served as the President of ATLA New Jersey from 1995-1996. Mr. Testa's professional associations include the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Cumberland County Bar Association, the American Arbitration Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers, and the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey.
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1975
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1971
- New Jersey, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Outstanding Young Men of America, 1975
- DeRossi and Son, Inc.
- Cumberland Recycling, Incorporated
- Evey Engineering, Incorporated
- Bernard Brown, President, National Freight, Incorporated
- George Luciano, Jr., President, Cumberland Recycling Corporation
- Gaylord Evey, President, Evey Engineering, Incorporated
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, New Jersey, President, 1995 to 1996
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil and Criminal Trial Law, Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy
Current Employment Position
- Senior Partner