Personal Injury | Criminal Law | Commercial Law | General Practice
At Testa Heck Scrocca & Testa, we are committed to providing each of our clients with quality legal representation and superior service. We are an established firm with a reputation for integrity, professionalism and trusted service.
We offer a general law practice for clients throughout South Jersey. With more than 150 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys provide skilled and knowledgeable representation to clients in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury
- Workers' compensation
- Criminal defense
- Estate planning and probate
- Commercial law and litigation
- Real estate
- Insurance Defense
We also assist clients in Social Security Disability claims, bankruptcy and other significant legal matters. Visit our firm overview for a more comprehensive list of our legal services. For assistance, contact our law office in Vineland, New Jersey.
Board Certified Civil And Criminal Attorney
The attorney you choose really does make a difference. Whether you are an individual facing a difficult legal problem or a business in need of sound advice and effective counsel, you can rely on Testa Heck Scrocca & Testa.
Our legal team offers strong credentials that are your assurance of quality counsel:
- Our senior partner, Michael L. Testa, is a board certified attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey in both civil and criminal law. He is AV Preeminent rated* by the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system, the highest rating for legal ability and ethics.
- Our personal injury and workers' compensation attorneys have represented thousands of injury victims and have a proven record of results.
- Our estate, probate, real estate and general law practice is bolstered by an attorney with a Masters in Taxation.
Put our experience to work for you. We are committed to providing each of our clients with highly personalized, accessible and responsive representation. As a client of Testa Heck Scrocca & Testa, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact Our South Jersey Personal Injury And Criminal Defense Attorneys
From our office in Vineland, we serve clients throughout South Jersey. To schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our firm, call 856-899-5327 or toll free at 866-328-7644. You may also contact us by email.
* AV Preeminent and AV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
* We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.