A Tradition Of Legal Excellence
Testa Heck Scrocca & Testa has strong ties to the local community and a proud tradition of legal excellence. Frank J. Testa, father of Michael L. Testa and grandfather of Michael L. Testa, Jr., formerly served Of Counsel to the firm prior to his passing in 2002. Prior to joining the firm, Frank J. Testa enjoyed a distinguished career as a prosecutor, judge and mayor of Vineland.
Frank G. Basile, Joseph P. Testa and Michael L. Testa founded our firm in 1983. In 1995, Joseph Testa was appointed as a Cumberland County Superior Court Judge by then Governor Christine Todd Whitman and retired from the firm. As our firm has continued to evolve in the many years since our founding, each of our attorneys works hard to uphold and enhance our tradition of legal excellence.
A General Law Practice Serving Your Legal Needs
At Testa Heck Scrocca & Testa, we offer a general law practice, so you do not have to turn to a different firm each time you have a legal need. Because our attorneys have more than 150 years of combined legal experience and each has unique areas of concentration, we are able to provide our clients with skilled and knowledgeable representation in a wide range of legal matters.
Our areas of practice include:
- Personal injury: We are committed to helping people who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Our attorneys represent clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, construction accidents, dog bites, boating accidents and other negligence claims.
- Workers' compensation: We are committed to protecting the rights of injured workers. We can help if you have suffered a work-related injury or illness.
- Criminal defense: Our legal team includes a board certified criminal defense lawyer.* We vigorously defend clients in cases ranging from minor drug charges to major criminal conspiracy and white collar crimes charges. We defend clients against state and federal charges. We also have extensive experience defending clients against municipal court charges.
- Insurance Defense: The firm's insurance defense department has a reputation for dedicated representation, integrity and efficient and competent handling of all aspects of insurance defense cases.
- Estate planning and probate: Our legal team includes an attorney with a Masters in Taxation. We offer a comprehensive estate planning practice. Whether you require help with a basic will or require complex estate-tax planning and asset protection services, we can help. If you have lost a loved one, let an experienced probate lawyer from our firm handle the complex probate process on your behalf so you can focus on your friends and family at this difficult time.
- Business law, commercial law and commercial litigation: We offer a comprehensive business and commercial law practice, including representation for clients in a wide range of commercial transactions and litigation. We also assist clients with contracts, loan documentation, business dispute resolution, creditor's rights and tax law.
- Real estate: We have extensive experience in real estate transactions, zoning and planning, and real estate litigation.
- Taxation: Attorney Todd W. Heck has a Masters in Taxation. He assists individuals and businesses with their tax needs, including tax issues arising in business and real estate transactions, estate planning and probate.
- Social Security Disability: We help individuals with disabilities obtain Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
- Bankruptcy: If you are facing the burden of unmanageable debt, an experienced bankruptcy lawyer from our firm can help. We help clients obtain relief from adverse creditor actions, including wage garnishments and creditor harassment.
- Other general law matters
We are committed to providing each of our clients with quality legal representation and superior service. We encourage you to find out for yourself why so many individuals and businesses have relied on Testa Heck Scrocca & Testa for their legal needs.
Contact Our South Jersey Law Firm
From our office in Vineland, we serve clients throughout South Jersey. To schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our firm, call 856-899-5327 or toll free at 866-328-7644. You may also contact us by email.
* Michael L. Testa, is board certified in criminal law by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.